Residential Mortgage Loans *
We know that buying, remodeling or building a home is about so much more than a mortgage. It’s about having someone to help you navigate the home buying experience.
That’s why we provide you with the flexibility you need to finance the most important purchase of your life.
- Great low rates
- Convenience – we keep it simple
- Financing is available up to 100% of your home value
If you’re purchasing a home, we offer a wide range of mortgage products which can be tailored to fit your needs.
- Fixed Rate Mortgage – With a fixed rate mortgage the monthly interest rate and principal payments stay fixed for the term of the loan.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage – Initial interest rate and principal payments on an adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) are typically lower than a fixed rate mortgage. After a specified period (typically one year, three, or five) the interest rate is adjusted up or down based on market conditions, which means your monthly payment may increase or decrease over the life of the ARM. ARMs are usually recommended for borrowers who do not plan to keep the property long term or those who expect rising income over time.
- Construction and Construction/Permanent Mortgage – FirstAtlantic Bank can offer construction loans to help you remodel or build your dream home.
- Short-Term Lot Loan – With a short-term lot loan you can secure a location for your dream home.
- Home Equity Line of Credit – A HELOC features flexible monthly payment options and ongoing access to available funds. It may be a good option for making home improvements or financing a major purchase.
Let’s get started! To apply for a mortgage loan, click here.
Refinance Your Existing Mortgage
From decreasing your monthly payments to lowering your interest rate, there are many reasons why refinancing your existing mortgage could be a great option for you.
- Take advantage of lower interest rates
- Switch from an adjustable-rate or balloon loan to a fixed-rate loan
- Reduce the amount of interest paid over the life of your loan by shortening the term
- Pay off your existing mortgage sooner by reducing the term of your loan
- Take advantage of your available home equity to pay off debt or make home improvements
Let’s get started! To refinance an existing mortgage, click here.