Important Information for FirstAtlantic Bank Customers
FirstAtlantic Bank will begin banking system changes Friday, April 27th at 5:00 PM and will be complete in its entirety on Monday, April 30th at 8:00 AM.
Please bookmark and visit this site often for important information on FirstAtlantic Bank updates.
Debit Card Replacement
Your current MasterCard debit cards are being replaced with a new MasterCard EMV chip enabled debit card which will have a new card number and a new Personal Identification Number (PIN). You should receive your new debit card and new PIN, in 2 separate mailings, prior to Monday, April 23rd. Please contact a banking representative if you not receive both items.
Click for instructions on using your current debit card and switching to your new card.
Banking System Changes Guide
Also mailed to our customers, this guide provides important dates for your review, to-do’s and action items about upcoming changes, as well as information on new features and services. We’ve included a Customer Checklist that summarizes all activities happening just before and immediately after the banking system changes weekend.
N Touch Business Online Banking
A place to get all of your questions answered regarding N Touch Business Online Banking. Here you will find a Business Online Banking User Guide which includes screenshots of account transactions, statements, ACH Origination and Wire transfers. You will also find an interactive demo for N Touch Business Online Banking and Business Bill Pay.
N Touch Consumer Online Banking
A place to get all of your questions answered regarding N Touch Consumer Online Banking. Here you will find a Consumer Online Banking User Guide which includes screenshots of account transactions, statements, transfers, and balance inquiry. You will also find an interactive demo for N Touch Consumer Online Banking and Bill Pay.
Bank Statement - Download Before April 27th
As mentioned in the Banking System Changes Guide, if you are an Online Banking customer, you will no longer have access to your archived account statements in Online Banking following our banking system changes. We recommend that you download your historical statements prior to Friday, April 27th at 5:00 PM.
Before Monday, April 30th
- You should continue to use your existing debit card until Monday, April 30th.
Beginning Monday, April 30th
- Locate your separately mailed MasterCard chip-enabled Debit card and PIN in order to activate your new card. Your new card cannot be activated prior to Monday, April 30th.
- Your current debit card will not be available Monday, April 30th.
- Begin using only the new MasterCard debit card on Monday, April 30th.
- Change all automatic payments to use your MasterCard debit number beginning April 30th.
- Please make a purchase with your new MasterCard debit card or use it at an ATM the week of April 30th in order to verify your newly assigned PIN.
- If you would like to change your PIN, please visit a FirstAtlantic Bank location or follow the PIN change instructions which are included in your PIN mailer.